Monday, November 12, 2012

Unity Center for Positive Living and Juan Enrique

So grateful for having a spiritual side to me.  Since a young age I have felt the presence of something larger than me that is the all of everything.  I've churned through many different religions and been a student of many different philosophies and somehow, have now happily landed here, at Everett Unity

We arrived here by chance - I think it was via an accidental drive by on the way home one night, and seeing the wonderful sign on the building "Unity Center for Positive Living".  The Sunday we first went was the Sunday that the church leader was retiring...so we really arrived at a time of transition, perfect?...Yup, it turned out to be so.  The new incoming Reverend is Juan Enrique Torro who I just adore. 


I love his passionate delivery of messages (this past weekend he had tears in his eyes as he was delivering the Sunday message) and his amore for the mystical side of things really suits my temperament.   A little Buddha, a little Rumi, some Bible, a sprinkle of Neale Donald Walsch and more: its a perfect set up for my/our week.  Expanding on the Sunday visits we are also attending a Thursday night class that focuses on prosperity which is simply delicious.  It's the revisiting of knowledge already found many years ago, but in a new fresh way, and best of all it's deepening our relationship with other members of our community so now on Sunday we know people!

So grateful.








No comments:

Post a Comment