
I should be starting with the hubs, but I am starting with my work wife, Carrie instead. I actually probably spend more time with Carrie than Gary (hahaha, BRING THE RHYMES) when it comes down to it.
Quick Synops
Real Name: Caroline
Interesting Factoid: Maiden name Bus, I really like this
Notorious For: Singing loudly for all to hear. Especially any kind of rap or brain worm type of song
How we met: Carrie was one of the first people I met at work, she helped train our group of agents
What I love about Carrie: Where do I begin - firstly, she's hilarious. She and I can pretty much be in fits of hysteria at anything and everything. Sometimes we even start laughing at a single word..She's a really good friend, I know I can tell her anything and she wont judge me, she'll just listen and then give thoughtful advice. She's a wonderful caring parent to Oliver, who is her 2 year old son, cuter than a bugs ear. She's a yogi in her spare time - I really find her quite inspirational for my own yoga practise (really, I did it more often this month than last due to her). She's so capable...of anything. Changing tires, painting her own bathroom, erecting (snigger) a faux tree bough at her desk, there is nothing this superwoman cant do.
What I want Carrie to know: I love you, I appreciate you so deeply. Thanks for all you are in my life. Mwwwa!

Right back atcha, darlin! I am so thankful for you and your silliness! <3
ReplyDeletewell, I would say that the apple didn't fall far from the tree (ME!) -- but she is beyond AMAZING for sure. And my heart just swells with love/pride/gratitude/much more at the mother that she is. And she freely shares Mr O with me, which has healed my heart. When I think of growing older, knowing that Carrie will be by my side as my amazing daughter and my wonderful friend, I am not afraid of the future. Xx - Christine
ReplyDelete