Friday, November 9, 2012

Elliott, Geneva, Dorothy

The kids, then



and now



Im so grateful for these three.  We met on a cold fall night in October of 2001 and I've been in love with them ever since.  I was never able to have kids of my own, so when Gary told me he had three children and they lived with him, it was like buttercream frosting on the worlds most delicious cupcake. 

Become a parent at age 30 was definatly a transition, and for many it would be looked upon as a trial, but fortunatly for me, these three individuals have always made it so easy.  I delight in their presence and its has been, and continues to be a great honor in my life to be a part of their lives.

The love I have for each of them individually is huge, and I would do anything for any of them.


2 comments:

  1. Those kids are so grateful to have you in their life as you are with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Carrie said - your heart is very full of love. Christine

    ReplyDelete