Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of thanksgiving

We all have so much to be thankful for, but when it gets down to it, for me at least - it's the relationships with family and friends that am the most blessed by.

With this and mind, and Thanksgiving soon arriving here in the US, I welcome you to Flourish's first annual 30 days of Thanksgiving celebration. 

I hope that you enjoy reading about all these amazing peoples and that they enjoy their 15 minutes of fame with at dozens (ok, 2) members of the Flourish tribe. 

1 comment:

  1. my dear Fiona. This is the surprise relationship story from me - My mom and I were so close, from the time I was a baby. My mom and I grew up together (she was a teenager when I was born). I wanted to be with her, talk to her on the phone, go on vacations with her - I always chose her over my dad. My mom dies; I'm bereft. And then, and this is the miracle part, I see my dad clearly for the first time. You know how when you look at a bright star, you can't see any smaller stars that are near? Once the bright star no longer shines, you see miraculous things. And now my dad and I have a relationship based on just him and me with lots of love. It is a gift for both of us. Mr. Rogers again - “Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else.”

    ReplyDelete