Thursday, November 22, 2012

Theme

I'm one of those really annoying people that is always thinking about a month ahead.  Actually now as I type this I am thinking...really, I need to live more in the present and not a month ahead..BUT THAT SAID let me ask a question of you dear reader, one to ponder.  What will your theme be next year?  Just pick one word.  Living consciously with this word in mind before every step taken might just be a beautiful guiding light, especially as we enter the new year and start to set intentions for ourselves. 

Mine is going to be SIMPLIFY.

I invite you to think about about what your word/theme might be for 2013 and if you feel comfortable I would love to hear about it - if there is anything I can do to support you in the upholding of your theme I'm there for you friend, just let me know.


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to think on this, Fee. :) what I know is that love will be at its base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea so much, mine is content :)I only hope that this year I don't forget two months in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "enough" - and I guess that is contentment - not wanting the world, but being satisfied with what you have and who you are NOW. Christine

    ReplyDelete