Wednesday, October 10, 2012

North America Fall Splendor

I know what you're thinking as you look at the past couple of days - she's high on fall.  You're right.  I love fall, and after a couple of days house bound with a confounded migrane I'm seeing well enough to blog and to want to walk in the crisp leaves that our falling all around, smell the woodsy damp air, and see some fall weather.  Its also at this time of year I start to remember that one of my life list items is to take an east coast fall drive.  There are many that you can take and one day I will saddle up with warm woolies and the hubs and do one of these.
 
Who's with us?  I'm sure there is a million sites you can go to that suggest routes, but here are just a couple to start you thinking.  Maybe this might be added to your life list too?
 
 
The following image is a little town in Connecticut that would for sure feature on our drive, New Haven:
 
Pinned Image
 
Oh, and this little spot: (I think God lives here, this is Taughannock Falls - Finger Lakes Region)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment